Association Of Indonesian Organization Development Professional
How To Join Member AIODP
To become a member of the Association Of Indonesian Organization Development Professional, hereinafter referred to as AIODP, a person must meet the following conditions:
- Indonesian citizens (WNI) and other citizens (WNA) who agree to AIODP’s Articles of Association and Bylaws and have been approved through a Joint Meeting of Commissioners and Management.
- Pass the Certified Professional in Organizational Development (CPOD) professional certification exam
- Holders of organizational development professional certification issued by other institutions through an equalization process carried out at the Joint Meeting
- Declaring voluntarily to become a member
- Stipulated and ratified by the Commissioners and Management of AIODP